TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions of KOKKON GmbH
The general terms and conditions of the entrepreneur are as follows:
- The offers in the online shop are invitations to submit a purchase offer. You make a binding contract offer as soon as you have completed the online ordering process by entering the details linked there and click on the "buy now" button in the last step of the order process. Confirmation of receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer. A sales contract is only concluded by an order confirmation from us, at the latest by your unconditional acceptance of the goods.
- All offers are commercial. All prices quoted are end customer prices in euros and include the currently valid German VAT.
- We reserve title to the object of purchase until receipt of all payments from the purchase contract.
- The payment methods, shipping methods and delivery times are specified in the offers.
- The statutory provisions on claims for defects shall apply.
- If the buyer is an entrepreneur, our place of business is the place of performance. Our place of business is also the exclusive place of jurisdiction if the purchaser is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
- The personal customer data stored and processed within the scope of the execution of the contract will not be passed on to unauthorized third parties. You can request the data stored about you at any time by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All represented foreign and own logos, pictures and diagrams, are property of the appropriate companies and are subject to the copyright or original and/or derived copyright of the appropriate right owners. All photos, logos, layouts, texts, reports, scripts and programming routines displayed on these pages, which have been developed by us or prepared by us, may not be copied or used in any other way without our consent.