TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions of KOKKON GmbH
The general terms and conditions of the entrepreneur are as follows:
- The offers in the online shop are invitations to submit a purchase offer. You make a binding contract offer as soon as you have completed the online ordering process by entering the details linked there and click on the "buy now" button in the last step of the order process. Confirmation of receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer. A sales contract is only concluded by an order confirmation from us, at the latest by your unconditional acceptance of the goods.
- All offers are commercial. All prices quoted are end customer prices in euros and include the currently valid German VAT.
- We reserve title to the object of purchase until receipt of all payments from the purchase contract.
- The payment methods, shipping methods and delivery times are specified in the offers.
- The statutory provisions on claims for defects shall apply.
- If the buyer is an entrepreneur, our place of business is the place of performance. Our place of business is also the exclusive place of jurisdiction if the purchaser is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
- The personal customer data stored and processed within the scope of the execution of the contract will not be passed on to unauthorized third parties. You can request the data stored about you at any time by e-mail at: email@example.com
- All represented foreign and own logos, pictures and diagrams, are property of the appropriate companies and are subject to the copyright or original and/or derived copyright of the appropriate right owners. All photos, logos, layouts, texts, reports, scripts and programming routines displayed on these pages, which have been developed by us or prepared by us, may not be copied or used in any other way without our consent.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party you have designated, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us.
30625 Hannover / Germany
With a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed cancellation form for this, but it is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no eventl you will be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract to
30625 Hannover / Germany
to return or hand over to us. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.